Manifesto Pt. 2
Jesus was a man with purpose. He had a manifesto, a way of life.
God has given us choice to choose a path and he will use our choices for Good if we allow. It's up to us to start heading in a direction, if God redirects you, redirect. Let's pick a direction, and go at it with everything. So what's my direction? Where am I heading? Most everything I do on a daily basis revolves around my manifesto:
I help facilitate people into thriving community.
Your manifesto has to be:
- Related to your strengths
- It has to be something you think about at night
- It has to be something that you can't stop thinking about.
After you've defined your manifesto, only one question should be asked, how can I direct everything in my life in this direction?
In my life, here are a couple things that I've done:
- Became a Groups Pastor where my job is facilitate students into Thriving community
- Currently recruiting and developing 70 Group Leaders to lead these thriving communities
- Started a Facebook Group called "Creating Good" to create a thriving online community
- Enrolled in a Masters program at Point Loma Nazarene University to learn how to create thriving community.
This is my manifesto, my goal, my aim for my life.