Best Version of You
What does the best version of you look like? I've been asking myself this question a lot recently. At some point, we have to sit back and realize that we are the only ones holding ourselves back from the God dreams that are within us. The goal is for there to be very little discrepancy between the person you want to be and the person that you are currently.
What does the best version of you look like?
- I am positive, seeking and seizing moments to love people big as I go
- I am not over thinking, but focusing on the moment
- I am focused on the task at hand, not distracted by what once was or what could be
- I make time for 1-on-1s with the people that matter the most to me
- I am waking up and going to bed consistently
- I am creative, thinking outside of the box and putting the ideas into action
I don't know what it looks like you to live the best version of you, but would you try, not for the sake of finding worth or value in your actions, but because it's what is best for those around you. I want to see you win. We want to see you win. So, take a picture of your life now, and then, live out the action steps above, and watch yourself mend the gap.
Live the best version of you