9 Reasons I'm Stupid Blessed
Sometimes I forget how blessed I am. So, here are 9 things that consistently amaze me everyday:
- The sunny atmosphere: The sun changes everything. People, places, pace. My demeanor is much more positive.
- I Live in friggen San Diego! The ocean, the culture, the activities. I will never run out of things to do in this beautiful city
- 40 hour week responsibility: My job is facilitating people into thriving community. This just happens to be my manifesto. At 22, I'm blessed.
- My tribe: It's took 11 months, but my friend group is constantly getting together. It's so awesome to having awesome people in your life.
- Mom & Pops: My parents instilled in me the values I have today. I'm grounded because they're grounded. I'm healthy, because they're healthy.
- Active Mind: I never run out of things to think about... sure, this could be my worst enemy, but at least I'll never be bored!
- This blog: I'm so happy to share my ideas, hopes, and dreams with a community of people who want to do the same
- My beautiful girlfriend: She consistently inspires me daily. After 6 months, you'd think this wouldn't be the case, but it is. She's a remarkable human being.
- Jesus: A man once overcame death to show me that not even death itself could stop his love for me. That's stupid amazing, I get to live my life knowing this truth EVERYDAY